Thursday, February 11, 2010

when my eyesare close..........

when my eyes are close

i see only darkness

darkness is very mammoth

there are many ways to nowhere

everything feels so dizzy and dumb

when my eyes are close i felt very numb

that starkest feeling jittered my spine

freeze my back lock my senses

everything was red now blue

acrid thoughts whirpooling my mind

charging up the wrath inside me

my shoulders are broken the pressure too hard

acidous souls are laughing coz i left apart

which way to choose the mind is muddeled

holy amalgamation of fear shaking me

my soul  is unstable my mind disturbed

this wrath inside me burning my heart

my heart is burning lacking any love

but i know that warrior inside me

when it opens the pandoras box energy will dazzel everywhere

oh! god oh! universal entity

i wanna live! i wanna live!

coz warrior inside me has to make shift

darkness have to be over

this wrath have to go quite

i m resource i m life

i m resource i m life

No comments:

Post a Comment